If you are an Entrepreneurial Leader and…
- …you have a business Vision and Strategy and are struggling to successfully execute the strategy…
- …you are successfully achieving goals but most are reactive and lack a sense of cohesive direction…
- …you are losing customers and market share and do not know why…
- …your teams are talented, yet are unable to grow the business and keep pace in your industry…
- …you and your team are struggling to keep up with changes in your industry and markets…
…then we should talk! Learn how we can help.
Are RPC and Rick Lochner right for you?
We have 30+ years of leadership experience in Strategic Planning, Organizational, Business and Personal Development as well as Operations Improvement support to achieve improved Organizational and/or Personal Results. These processes traditionally deliver 10% to 15% business growth improvement.
What does 10% improvement in your revenue stream do for your company? What does 15% improvement in customer loyalty do to your bottom line? This is the value of investing in Strategic Planning, Leadership Development and Operational Process Improvement to enable people – your business’ most valuable asset – to succeed.
Since 2008, RPC Leadership Associates, Inc. has successfully served Entrepreneurs and Solo-preneurs, Non-Profit Leaders and Small/Mid-sized Businesses (SMB) Leadership teams. Whether working with the team as a whole or individually with the leader and/or specific team members, the focus on the attitudinal aspects of leadership is paramount to sustainable success.
If you are a corporate leader looking to enhance your organization’s effectiveness, continue below to see how RPC Leadership Associates, Inc. can help you Make Leadership a Way of Life!
Areas of Focus
Every successful small and mid-sized organization has a viable plan. Strategic Planning is a process to determine the future of the organization and what resources will be needed to ensure success.
Business Planning Process & Outcomes
Effective corporate leaders today have found that developing a Vision, Mission, Strategy and a specific plan or action contributes to long-term sustained success. With the Business Alignment Model as a backdrop, our Strategic Planning process helps corporate leaders determine not only where their organization wants and needs to go, but also, how it will get there. The Strategic Planning process covers critical issues and creates deliverables the following:
- Business Philosophy
- Vision and Mission Statements
- Organizational Goals
- Marketing and Sales Plans
- Measurements for Sustainable Success
As a result of this process, a corporate leader will be able to achieve measurable increases in revenue and profit, focus on attracting and servicing clients and a defined strategic direction.
Leadership Development & Coaching
In today’s global business arena, corporate leaders can be assured of several things: the challenges facing them today will become even more intense; the speed with which change occurs will increase; and competition will intensify.
Leadership Development & Coaching Process & Outcomes
For many, learning to adjust will be difficult and managing change will present even greater challenges. As a corporate business leader, the challenge is to create an organization that maintains consistent growth and improvement in an environment rife with rapid change. Our Leadership Development and Coaching process offers a proven path to help corporate leaders at all levels of the organization create techniques to align resources and guidelines to effectively lead their people and business to higher levels of performance. The process covers critical issues relating to Leadership including:
- Attitude Development and Motivation
- Effective Communications and Change Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Business Alignment
- Goal and Time Management
As a result of this process, the corporate leader will be able to help their business achieve measurable increases in revenue, profit, operations as well as focus on a clear direction. The corporate leader will also see measurable increase in their results-oriented attitude and their vision for personal direction and decision-making.
Leadership is Salesmanship! Like the profession of Leadership, the field of Sales continues to experience dramatic and far-reaching changes over recent years.
Sales Development Process & Outcomes
Buyers are better educated, more informed and have more options than ever before. Success in the world of Sales depends on a leader’s ability to help the sales team reinvent itself and their processes and apply them for improved results consistent with changing customer’s needs. Our Sales Development process offers a comprehensive, consistent means to unite current sales skills with a personal/organizational development system leading to higher levels of sales achievement. The process covers critical issues relating to Sales including:
- The Buying Process
- Attitude for Successful Selling
- Effective Communications Skills
- Goal Setting for Success
- Managing Resistance to Change
As a result of this process, a corporate sales leader will be able to achieve measurable increases in sales, repeat business, and higher profits for their business.
Business Process Improvement
It is said that processes comprise up to 85% of the issues in any business. All successful businesses are run on five core processes and a host of supporting processes.
Business Process Improvement Outcomes
Changing the status quo to meet customer and supplier demands and increase revenue has become one of the foremost business issues of today’s competitive corporate environment. Whether providing a tangible product or or services or both, ensuring these operational processes are effective and relevant to sustainable growth of their business is key to the corporate leader’s success. Our processes listed below can be facilitated individually or in any combination with other processes:
- Inbound logistics and Outbound Logistics
- Core Business Operations
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service
- Supporting Processes (Human Recourses, Financial Operations, Technology Support etc.)
As a result of improving these processes, the corporate leader will be able to help their organization achieve measureable increases in profit margin, revenue, operations and focus in a sustainable manner.
There is likely no better tool to helping the corporate leader succeed than self-awareness. Self-awareness involves looking across different aspects of one’s attitudinal thought processes to create a complete view of YOU.
Business Assessment Outcomes
To reach optimal performance you must understand WHAT natural talents you have, WHY you are motivated to use them and HOW you prefer to use them. We combine the 3 assessments in the ADVanced Insights to provide the most current and up-to-date input to the entrepreneur’s self-awareness journey. While these assessments assist the leader at an individual level, looking at the organization as a whole system is crucial to sustainable leadership success
- Over 50 years of scientific research reveals 3 distinct decision-making styles – Personal, Practical and Analytical. Non-Profit Leaders make decisions using all 3 styles yet tend to develop a preference for one over the other two. Our Attribute Index provides information on WHAT attributes the entrepreneur uses to make decisions: Intrinsically, Extrinsically or Systematically.
- Our DISC Index provides the most comprehensive view of HOW a non-profit leader prefers to behave especially in the context of working with team members, as a leader or in any environment that requires conflict resolution.
- Everyone has their own unique mix of personal drivers and motivators to help guide them to success. Using the Values Index helps understand WHY a non-profit leader is motivated to do things so they are able to better align themselves to their environment with what creates in them the most passion.
- Through a series of personal interviews and survey feedback, our DIALOG organizational assessment measures the interrelationship of essential elements within the organization against the same 7 areas used by the Malcolm Baldrige Award Criteria for Performance Excellence. These relationships then become predictors of future strength when measured and quantified to assist the corporate leader in creating the key strategic and tactical goals necessary for sustainable success.
These individual and organizational assessments can be leveraged by themselves or in conjunction with other individual assessments and development processes. They can also be used to assist the corporate leader in the hiring process as they grow their organizations.